ipv4 /29 range available for home users?

Discussion about Aquiss FTTP services
advancedbeige

Hi,

I did create a ticket yesterday (Tuesday), but not had any response - so just asking the community, does aquiss offer /29 range for home users? If so, how much is it?

Thanks
dseven

https://www.aquiss.net/unlimited-superf ... broadband/ says it's £3 per month, I want to say it was £5 per month on full fibre when I was signing up around the start of this year, but I don't see that on the website at all now. Back then, it was stated that the fee was due to lack of IPv4 address space, and as a discouragement for the majority of customers who otherwise get /29 subnets but never use more than one address! To be fair, I had it from my previous ISP, and I did play around a bit with it, but I totally can (and now do) live happily without it.
advancedbeige

thanks for the reply - that page is the business product page, where I am a home user, so I don't know if that applies.

I do have a legitimate need for a /29 subnet in my case
Martin
Staff

We have not offered /29 on any services, apart from leased lines, since April of this year, as we are managing our pools of IPv4s to reflect sales rates.

We have more pools of IPs commercially agreed and these will be brought into the business accordingly, though with an open market price of 1024 IPs costing circa 35K, we have to reflect commercially to best way we will use these pools.