Lead time for fttp installs in the new forest

Discussion about Aquiss FTTP services
krustylicious

Hi,

Whats the current lead time from ordering fttp from you guys, to install date, and can we choose which day ?

Kind regards
Taras
Martin
Staff

Hi Taras,

Lead times depend on the state of the current present build. In summary, they are as follows:

New Installs (1 Stage - simple installs)
14-16 working days

New Installs (2 Stage - complex builds)
14 to 60 working days

Port Restarts:
2 working days

Migrations:
10 working days

The only real way we could give you an exact dates, would be via an email into our sales desk with your address and we can then give you a better idea of your situation. This can be done via https://support.aquiss.net/en/tickets/create/step1

In terms of choosing a date, where possible, absolutely we will work with you on date options. The 2 stage installs can be more difficult in this regard.
krustylicious

Martin wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:09 am Hi Taras,

Lead times depend on the state of the current present build. In summary, they are as follows:

New Installs (1 Stage - simple installs)
14-16 working days

The only real way we could give you an exact dates, would be via an email into our sales desk with your address and we can then give you a better idea of your situation. This can be done via https://support.aquiss.net/en/tickets/create/step1

In terms of choosing a date, where possible, absolutely we will work with you on date options. The 2 stage installs can be more difficult in this regard.
Thanks for replying Martin, I do appreciate it can vary between client to client and i should have said mine should be a Stage one install given the CBT is outside my house (been there since 02/04/2020!)

We have two copper lines, and the other line i need to move to voip so i can request both copper lines to be removed. Hence the Q!